Why Musicians always have a Garment Steamer.
Starting from the students to the professionals, for those in front of the cameras and for those behind it, everyone looks better in freshly steamed clothes. In other words, this means that before we get dressed we need to prepare our outfit.
Sometimes it’s called ”clothes steamer”, this is a device that is going to allow you to get rid of dirty spots from your clothes. The steamer makes the material soft and relaxing into their natural state.
If you have a steamer in your wardrobe or in your room, it takes only 45 seconds to turn it on and it takes only 1 minute to steam the clothes. Once you steamed your blouse, dress or shirt, leave it like that on the hander to be ready for wearing as soon as you get out from the shower. It really looks so good and fabulous when you have your clothes steamed and left in the corner of your room, you just need to pick your favorite color and that’s it. Let’s be honest, who could live with setting up that ironing board all the time which looks like an ugly table? If you have a clothes steamer not only it will be much more practical but it looks great.
A garment steamer is so much better than an iron and that ugly board combination for everyone that has a busy life or even for people who does not have so much space in their rooms.
Reasons why musicians are using garment steamer:
1. The steamer is designed for easy removal with the huge range of solutions. It’s perfect for clothes that can be really hard to be ironed.
2. It is covering much more area with only one stroke with his steam plate
3. You can set the steam level for the results you want to get and on different kind of materials, and also you can adjust the pole on several height settings.
4. With generating powerful pressure you can remove dirty spots with only a few strokes.
5. The best thing is that it gives you the option to choose how you want to steam your clothes with a special garment hanger that provides comfortable and stable support.
The best thing with the steamers is that you cans team steam both virtually and fabric clothes. It is recommended to use it from smoothing dress shirts to soft jeans. If you wear pants, then use the steamer to set up the crease on them, too. Just put the clothes down on a flat ground and start moving the plate on the edge just like you should do it with iron.
1.J-200 Jiffy steamer, around 180$ on Amazon,
2.Rowenta IS6300 Full sized steamer, around 130$ on Amazon,
3.Conair Compact steamer, around 60$ on Amazon;
1.Conair GS45 Steamer, around 50$,
2.PurSteam steamer, around 20$ on Amazon,
3.TaoTronics Steamer, around 20$ on Amazon;